CONFIDA Belgrade was founded in 2003 and is part of CONFIDA SEE, an international tax advisory, auditing, and consulting firm with offices in Southeast Europe and 30 years long history.
CONFIDA Consulting d.o.o., Belgrade advises international companies doing business in Serbia and supports its clients in starting their operations in Serbia.
CONFIDA has experience in a large scope of services supporting clients from all business domains to consolidate their international legislative, international payroll, and tax obligations using their cutting-edge accounting software solutions and securing the highest quality standards in the areas of international tax planning and cross-national group audit.
The key to our success in Serbia lies in a high level of services and exceptional technical skills and knowledge of our team, which perceives the specific needs of each client.
In particular, our success is based on the knowledge and commitment of our employees, who assume responsibility and are ready to meet new challenges and tasks every day. We offer you the opportunity to contribute your skills and abilities – be it during your studies, after graduation, or with already acquired professional experience.
Life at CONFIDA
At CONFIDA we offer attractive development opportunities. Our core values include commitment and a sense of responsibility towards the clients as well as mutual respect, trust, and integrity.
The company’s remarkable success comes from the dedication and competence of its employees.
Employees are offered interesting jobs in a motivated, dynamic, and friendly team as well as attractive career and advancement opportunities for payroll specialists, accountants, tax advisers and auditors with performance-related pay. Professional training is as much a concern to us as individual personal development of employees, who are accompanied by a mentor (partner or team leader).
CONFIDA looks for entrepreneurial-minded individuals with a willingness to perform, pro-activity, problem-solving skills, flexibility, and team spirit.
Work-life balance. Your family is just as important to us as your professional development. We take care of our people and their families. In order to enable our employees to combine work and family life, we offer different working models and provide our staff with opportunities for further professional development.
Join our team and make a difference!
For the purpose of business expansion we are announcing the following vacant position:
To enable us to support our growth, we are seeking talented junior auditor professionals, who have an eye for detail, can “think outside the box” and have a passion for their profession.
- Provide support and participate in performing audit procedures;
- Verification of financial and annual reports of external clients;
- Submitting reports and recommendations based on audit findings;
- Providing advice and consultations within the competence of the auditor;
- Perform Serbian statutory audits in accordance with International and Accounting Standards;
- Assist senior staff in the preparation of client deliverables;
- Review of internal accounting controls;
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Education – minimum bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- 1-2 years of experience in audit company;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- MS Office proficiency (Advanced Excel);
- Knowledge of Audit Methodology Software (Tickmark would be considered as an advantage);
- Flexible team player, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Socially confident with good organization skills and the ability to adapt to a new culture;
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Well organized, punctual, and analytical team player;
- A competitive and open-minded person with a strong team and customer orientation as well as a positive and friendly attitude.
- Competitive and performance-based salary,
- The personalized development plan,
- Continuous education and training,
- Local and international career opportunities,
- Flexible working hours,
- Opportunity to work remotely,
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere,
- Team-building activities