CONFIDA Belgrade was founded in 2003 and is part of CONFIDA SEE, an international tax advisory, auditing and consulting firm with offices in Southeast Europe and 30 years long history.
CONFIDA Consulting d.o.o., Belgrade advises international companies doing business in Serbia and supports its clients in starting their operations in Serbia.
CONFIDA has experience in a large scope of services supporting clients from all business domains to consolidate their international legislative, international payroll and tax obligations using their cutting-edge accounting software solutions and securing the highest quality standards in the areas of international tax planning and cross-national group audit.
The key to our success in Serbia lies in a high level of services and exceptional technical skills and knowledge of our team, which perceives the specific needs of each client.
Our success is based on the knowledge and commitment of our employees, who assume responsibility and are ready to meet new challenges and tasks every day. We offer you the opportunity to contribute your skills and abilities.
Life at CONFIDA
At CONFIDA we offer attractive development opportunities. Our core values include commitment and a sense of responsibility towards the clients as well as mutual respect, trust, and integrity.
The company’s remarkable success comes from the dedication and competence of its employees.
Employees are offered interesting jobs in a motivated, dynamic, and friendly team as well as attractive career and advancement opportunities for payroll specialists, accountants, tax advisers and auditors with performance-related pay. Professional training is as much a concern to us as individual personal development of employees, who are accompanied by a mentor (partner or team leader).
CONFIDA looks for entrepreneurial-minded individuals with a willingness to perform, pro-activity, problem-solving skills, flexibility, and team spirit.
Your family is just as important to us as your professional development. We take care of our people and their families. To enable our employees to combine work and family life, we offer different working models and provide our staff with opportunities for further professional development.
For business expansion we are announcing the following vacant position:
If you believe in inspiring clients and delivering quality services, then this is for YOU!
- Bookkeeping of incoming and outgoing invoices cost to import and export documentation;
- Control and harmonization of commodity/material with financial accounting;
- Bookkeeping of records of all business transactions;
- Calculation of VAT and submission of VAT applications;
- Keeping records of fixed assets;
- Checking the accuracy of received documentation;
- Assisting in the preparation of official financial statements and audits;
- Organization and preparation of all outgoing payments and accounting for all banking transactions;
- Posting and controlling General ledger accounts and reconciliation with Sub ledgers;
- Other general accounting duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of working experience in an accounting department;
- BA in Economics/Accounting;
- Experience in working with international companies;
- Knowledge of working in AB Soft;
- Verbal and written English language proficiency (German would be an asset)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel.
- Well-organized, punctual and analytical team player;
- A competitive and open-minded person with a strong team and customer orientation as well as a positive and friendly attitude.
- Training and professional development with respect to your professional and soft skills, career opportunities within an international company and a working environment that demands team orientation as well as proactive behaviour;
- Flexible and remote work.
All CVs will be reviewed, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this position, applicants agree to submit their data to conduct the selection.
Join our team and make a difference!