The National Artificial Intelligence Platform (AI Platform) has been provided by the Government of the Republic of Serbia in accordance with the Artificial Intelligence Development Strategy for the period 2020-2025. The AI platform is in the State Data Center in Kragujevac and is a last-generation supercomputer that can process a large amount of data in a short time. The AI platform is intended to support science and technology parks, startup companies, scientific research, and the application of artificial intelligence in industry.
The Office for Information Technologies and Electronic Administration has signed an agreement with science and technology parks from Belgrade, Novi Sad, Čačak and Niš, which enables the use of resources on the AI platform.
To sign up to use the AI Platform, you must complete the following steps:
- Verify that you meet the application requirements, such as ownership, age, and scope of your startup company.
- Choose a science and technology park that is in your region or area and become its member, if you are not already.
- To apply to use the AI platform, you must fill out the e-application form located on the website of the science and technology park you have chosen. The e-form contains all the necessary data that you must enter, and incomplete or late applications will not be considered. The deadline for sending applications is September 15, 2023. If you have any questions or doubts regarding the Public Invitation, you can contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for the evaluation results of your application, which will be published on the websites of the science and technology parks.
The rating categories
- Number of years since establishment.
- Number of employees.
- If your project is in line with smart specialization.
- Received investments or grants.
- That the product is in the development and testing phase and that it has first users.
- Alignment of the project goal and needs with the resources offered.
If selected, you will receive access to AI platform resources and assistance from the National Platform admin team.