At the meeting of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia on December 6, 2019, the following laws were adopted:
- Personal Income Tax Law
- Law on Compulsory Social Security Contributions
- Corporate Income Tax Law
- Property Tax Law
- Law on Taxes on the Use, Holding and Carrying of Goods
- Law on Tax Procedure and Tax Administration
- Law on Pension and Disability Insurance
- Republic Administrative Fees Law
Finally, we highlight the adoption of the new Law of Agency Employment (with effect from March 1, 2020).
The laws will be published in the next issue of the RS Official Gazette, effective on the eighth day from the date of publication, but the majority will apply from January 1, 2020 (with a delayed application of certain regulations).
For additional questions, please feel free to write to our tax team at email@example.com.